Restore Your Confidence with Dental Implants in Canton, OH
Transform your smile and regain confidence with dental implants in Canton, OH. At Said Dental, we understand the impact missing teeth can have on your self-esteem and overall quality of life. That’s why we offer advanced dental implant solutions to help restore your smile and improve your oral health. Whether you are missing one or multiple teeth, Dr. Bassem Said can create a treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
Schedule your consultation today and take the first step towards a brighter, healthier smile!
Understanding Dental Implants in Canton, OH
Dental implants offer a revolutionary solution to help you regain your confidence and improve your quality of life. At Said Dental in Canton, OH, our dental implants are small titanium posts that are carefully placed into the jawbone where teeth are missing. As time goes on, the bone gradually fuses with the implant, creating a secure, long-lasting, and natural-looking foundation for your new teeth.
Not only do dental implants look and feel like natural teeth, but they also bring you the following benefits:
- Restored ability to chew, speak, and eat comfortably
- Enhanced speech and pronunciation
- Improved oral health and hygiene
- No risk of slippage or discomfort
- No need for adhesives or special cleaning solutions
- Preservation of facial structure and prevention of bone loss in the jaw
- Convenience and ease of use
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
Dental Implant Applications
Here are some of the most common applications of dental implants:
- Single Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a single tooth, a dental implant can provide a natural-looking and long-lasting solution.
- Multiple Teeth Replacement: Several implants can support a dental bridge or denture depending on the location and number of missing teeth.
- All-on-4® Treatment Concept: All-on-4® dental implants are a revolutionary treatment concept that allows an entire arch of teeth to be supported by just four dental implants. This solution is ideal for patients who have lost all of their teeth or are facing the prospect of full-mouth extraction.
Said Dental: Our Dental Implant Procedure
If you’re considering dental implants, we invite you to schedule a consultation at Said Dental in Canton, OH. Dr. Bassem Said conducts a dental/radiographic examination and health history to determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants. During these visits, he will discuss your specific needs and considerations to create a customized treatment plan that meets your goals and budget.
Whether you work with Dr. Said or an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon referred by our practice, our experienced team will guide you through each step of the dental implant procedure to ensure that you are informed, comfortable, and satisfied with your results.
(Note: The entire process usually takes six to eight months, and most patients experience little to no disruption in their daily life).
Step 1: Evaluation and Planning
Before the dental implant procedure, Dr. Said will thoroughly evaluate your oral health to determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants. This may involve X-rays, CT scans, and other diagnostic tests to assess the condition of your jawbone and surrounding teeth.
Step 2: Implant Placement
Dr. Said will carefully place the implants into your jawbone and close the incisions with sutures. After the procedure, you may experience some discomfort and swelling, but this can be managed with pain medication and ice packs.
Step 3: Healing and Recovery
After the implant placement procedure, the implants will take several months to fully integrate with your jawbone. During this time, Dr. Said may recommend a soft or liquid diet to avoid putting pressure on the implants. You may also be fitted with temporary prosthetics during the healing process.
Step 4: Abutment Placement and Final Restoration
Once the implants have fully bonded with your jawbone, the abutment, or connector, is permanently attached to the implant. This small component is what connects the implant to the artificial tooth. Dr. Said will then take an impression of your mouth to create a custom-made restoration that matches the size, shape, and color of your natural teeth. This final restoration is then attached to the abutment, completing your dental implant procedure.
Step 5: Follow-up Care
By following these tips and working closely with Dr. Said and our team, you can enjoy the life changing and permanent solution that dental implants bring:
- Practice good oral hygiene by brushing twice a day, flossing daily, and using an antibacterial mouthwash to help prevent infection and inflammation around the implant site.
- Attend regular dental check-ups and cleanings to monitor the health of your implants and surrounding teeth.
- Avoid smoking or using tobacco products, as they can increase the risk of implant failure and compromise oral health.
- Be cautious when eating hard, sticky, or chewy foods that could damage your implants or restoration.
- Wear a mouthguard if you participate in contact sports or activities that could result in facial trauma.
- Notify your dentist immediately if you experience discomfort, pain, or mobility around the implant site. Early intervention can prevent more serious issues from developing.
- Follow your dentist’s recommendations for regular maintenance and replacement of your restoration, such as crowns or bridges, to ensure that your implants continue to function properly and look their best.
Discover a New Smile with Dental Implants Today!
At Said Dental, we are confident that our dental implant services in Canton, OH, can restore your smile and improve your quality of life. Our team’s expertise and state-of-the-art technology enable us to provide you with the highest quality of care and successful outcomes. So, don’t let missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures hold you back any longer –– contact us today to schedule your consultation and take the first step towards a new smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the success rate of a dental implant procedure?
Dental implants have a high success rate, with more than 90% of implants successfully integrating with the jawbone. However, the success rate can vary based on factors such as the location of the implant, the patient’s overall health, and the dental professional’s skills to place dental implants.
Is the dental implant procedure painful?
Dental implant surgery is typically performed under local anesthesia, which numbs the area and minimizes discomfort.
After the procedure, patients may experience discomfort, swelling, or bruising, which can be managed with pain medication and ice packs.
How long does the dental implant process take?
The dental implant process typically takes several months to complete, with the length of treatment varying based on factors such as the number of implants needed, the health of the jaw bone, bone tissue, and the patient’s healing time. On average, the entire process takes about six to eight months from start to finish.
Does insurance cover dental implants?
Some dental insurance plans may cover a portion of the cost of dental implants, while others may not cover them at all. Our team at Said Dental can help you determine your insurance coverage and explore financing options to make dental implants more affordable.