Dental Crown in Canton, OH
A dental crown is a customized “cap” that fits over a decayed or damaged tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. Getting a dental crown can help protect the tooth from further damage, help restore its function, solve missing tooth problems, and improve your smile.
Affordable Dental Crowns in Canton, OH
Said Dental provides affordable dental crowns in Canton, OH, allowing you to regain your beautiful smile and healthy teeth. We use premium quality materials to create custom-fitted crowns, making them look and feel like your natural teeth. So, if you need a dental crown in Canton to support your natural tooth or dental bridge, you can trust Said Dental to provide you with affordable dental solutions in Canton, OH.
Benefits of Getting a Dental Crown
At Said Dental, we strive to provide you with the highest quality of dental care. One of the services we offer to achieve this is dental crowns. A dental crown gives you plenty of benefits, including:
Restores Functionality of Damaged or Decayed Teeth
Damaged teeth cause pain and make it difficult to eat certain foods. A dental crown can restore the functionality of a damaged or decayed tooth by providing an extra layer of protection around it and restoring its shape, size and strength.
A dental crown can also protect the underlying tooth from further damage or decay, allowing you to speak, chew, and eat comfortably again.
A dental crown gives your existing teeth a natural and attractive appearance by covering the entire visible portion of any imperfect tooth. This can be especially beneficial for teeth on your front gum line. A beautiful, healthy-looking smile results in:
- Increased self-confidence.
- A more pleasant and attractive appearance.
- A boost in overall oral health and well-being.
Protects Weak or Damaged Teeth from Further Damage
A permanent or temporary crown provides additional strength and support to weak or damaged teeth, significantly reducing the odds of breaks and cracks. This is especially important if a tooth has been weakened by decay, trauma, or teeth grinding.
Dental crowns also cover teeth with large fillings, preventing decay from developing under the filling. This prolongs the tooth’s life and avoids the need for more extensive treatments in the future.
Said Dental: Why Choose Us for Your Dental Needs?
We understand that choosing a dental office can be difficult, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you. By choosing Said Dental, you’ll enjoy the following advantages:
- State-of-the-art Dental Equipment: We want our patients to receive personalized attention in a comfortable and friendly environment. That’s why we only use the latest technology and techniques to ensure you receive the highest quality of care.
- Convenient Location: Our office is conveniently located in Canton, OH, so you won’t have to travel far for quality dental care.
- Affordable Services: We strive to provide affordable services so you can maintain your oral health without breaking the bank.
Proper care and maintenance of your permanent crown ensure its longevity. To keep your crown looking and feeling like new, follow Dr. Said’s tips and recommendations:
- Brush and Floss Regularly: Make sure to brush twice daily and floss once daily to remove plaque buildup and food particles.
- Avoid Hard or Sticky Foods: Chewing on hard or sticky foods can damage or break the crown.
- Wear a Mouthguard: If you grind your teeth or play contact sports, it is best to wear a mouthguard to protect your dental crown from damage.
- Visit Your Dentist Regularly: Pay regular visits to your dentist for checkups and cleanings. Doing so will ensure that any problems with the crown are detected and treated promptly.
It’s important to note that these recommendations are general and may vary depending on the specific case. Thus, follow Dr. Bassem Said’s instructions and recommendations for the best care of your dental crowns.
Experience Comprehensive Dental Care with Said Dental Today!
If you are looking for a reliable dentist to address the problems associated with missing teeth, look no further than Said Dental. We offer affordable dental crowns in Canton, Ohio, to help protect your teeth from damage and restore their functionality and aesthetics. In addition to providing affordable dental solutions, Dr. Said has the skills and experience to provide a wide range of dental services to meet your needs.
So, whether you need preventive or restorative dental treatments, you can count on us to provide the highest quality of care. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!